Spectrum

Network Manager
Staff member
Discord
Spectrum#3789
Spectrumization
Manager
Spectrumization
Welcome to Paragon MC! Paragon MC is a hopefully upcoming server that takes the communities’ favourite and most popular game modes, changes and upgrades them whilst still maintaining the key and important aspects of the mode.

The server IP address is play.paragonmc.net. We will be starting out with the modern “Prison” game mode. You can find a more in-depth thread regarding the Prison game mode here.

I am fully aware that there will be a million and one ways in which we can improve the server and the Management Team is completely open to suggestions, anything from simple additions to remaking half of a game mode, we want to hear it.
If you do have any suggestions, please create a thread in the Suggestions Sub-Forum.

We do plan to add new and more exciting game modes in the future, but our current main focus is on Prison and making it more unique.

In the meantime, if you haven’t already, come and help build an awesome community. I hope to see you around in-game!

pigmatt

Discord
PigMatt#9838
PigMatt
Burglar
PigMatt
From what I've seen its an amazing server and I look forward to the future to come.

~ Pig

DeanoDNM

Discord
DeanoTheDuck#9521
DeanoDNM
Burglar
DeanoDNM
bad server 1/10 ign

Spectrum

Network Manager
Staff member
Discord