Discord
PigMatt#6538
PigMatt
PigMatt
PigMatt
PigMatt
Hiya! Thanks for considering!

Missions
This section is includes a list of missions I think could be included in the missions system coming soon.

[Easy] Engage in Combat
  • This would make the PVP mine have more purpose as it is not often used at this time.
[Easy] Earn 100 Tokens in 1d
  • I categorized this under easy as that only requires you to mine 2k block or do other simple tasks like vote. They can also be found in mine crates.
[Easy] Get a item from your Miner
  • Currently I feel the miner is under used. A simple quest/mission could bring it back to life!
[Easy] Create a Forums Account
  • A simple task to make new players sign up for the forums or link there account
[Medium] Claim (or Renew) a Cell
  • It’s not that hard of a task but it may be challenging for new players to get the
[Medium] Add a Trench to a Item
  • This task makes the user buy a trench book and add it to there pickaxe. It may take a bit of time for the player to have the required tokens for the book
[Medium] Play for longer then 2hr
  • The more players online the better the server looks and if you play for 2 hours in 1 day and get a reward it’s a win for both the server and player
[Medium] Rank up 3 times in 1d
  • This requires the player to actively
[Hard] Prestige
  • Prestige from [Free] Rank
[Hard] Mine 10k Blocks
  • It’s hard but possible!
[Hard] Get 100k in 1d from Mining
  • I think this would be a good quest for hers so they aren’t all about prestige etc
[Hard] Visit the Free World
  • /warp free

PigMatt

Discord
PigMatt#6538
PigMatt
PigMatt
PigMatt
PigMatt
Other
Here are a few other suggestions not related to missions.
  • I think a simple suggestion could be added is the ability for rank players to post images in rank chat (and maybe off topic) on the discord server
  • I think that the starter pickaxe should be upgraded.
  • I think that a system like unscramble this message for a small prize (maybe like 1k or a small amount of tokens) that will be in chat every once in a while

MrSwalbert

Owner
Staff member
Discord
MrSwalbert#0001
MrSwalbert
Owner
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Owner
Hey!

We'll definitely take your suggestions for personal missions into account when developing this idea.

I think a simple suggestion could be added is the ability for rank players to post images in rank chat (and maybe off topic) on the discord server
We plan on allowing players to do this in the near future. Stay tuned.
I think that the starter pickaxe should be upgraded.
There is actually a /kit Once we could look at improving this even more.
I think that a system like unscramble this message for a small prize (maybe like 1k or a small amount of tokens) that will be in chat every once in a while
We're actively working to introduce new lightweight challenges to the network, and this is something that will be making an appearance!

Thanks for your suggestions - we highly value them - keep them coming!