Seemmetor

Discord
Seemmetor#4352
Seemmetor
Seemmetor
Seemmetor
Seemmetor
Server: Prison

Description of bug: The auto-sell enchantment sells items for less than they would if sold to a sign.

Steps to recreate: Get 64 of some item and sell it at a sign. Then fill your inventory until you have one slot available and mine 64 of the same item with an autosell pickaxe and compare the price difference. Doing this in Z-mine at prestige 2 Free with diamond blocks gave me a difference of about $13k per stack (~30% less!)

Priority: Medium

EDIT: I think I found the cause of the bug. The prestige multiplier and the mine bonus aren't getting applied when auto-selling.
1 stack of coal in mine A auto-sold for $160. Manually selling 1 stack of coal gave $208, which is exactly $160 * 1.3 (since I'm in prestige 6).
1 stack of coal in mine B auto-sold for $160. Manually selling 1 stack of coal gave $249.6, which happens to be exactly $160 * 1.3 * 1.2, so assuming that 1.2 is the multiplier for mine B, that means that the prestige mult and the mine bonus don't get applied when auto-selling.

Last edited:

MrSwalbert

Owner
Staff member
Discord
MrSwalbert#0001
MrSwalbert
Owner
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Owner
Thanks for this. You should be selling for the same amount, but I’ll have it looked into.